Are you Looking to install a new aircon in your home or office? Don’t know where to start? Don’t worry anymore we are here to guide you for buying an Aircon
Installing an air conditioner in Singapore can be a bit difficult, but it doesn’t have to be difficult anymore. This guide will take you through the installation of a new air conditioner with ease.
- First, you need to decide what type of air conditioner you need. for residential and commercial. Residential air conditioners are generally smaller and less expensive than commercial units. They are suitable for homes, apartments, and small businesses. Commercial air conditioners are larger and more powerful than residential units. They are designed for larger spaces and can handle more intense cooling needs. (prefer – split for home and centralized for commerical)
- Once you’ve decided on the type of air conditioner you need, it’s time to start shopping. There are many different brands and models to choose from, so it’s important to do your research and find the unit that best suits your needs.
After deciding the type of aircon and brands, then engage a professional aircon installation company. The first step is to schedule an appointment for a site inspection. This is where the installer will come to your home or office and take measurements to assess your cooling needs. And suggest you the best Aircon as per your room. Surecool offers a free site survey , our technical experts visit your place and let you know the best Aircon as per your needs.
After a site inspection, the installer can provide you with a detailed quote for the installation.
We offer a wide range of Aircon to our customers for home and offices. and We support all Aircon brands for new installation.
Contact now for free site survey – 90098748 (whatsapp)
Commercial Aircon Installation Factors
When you are looking for a company to install your commercial air conditioning, there are a 2 factors that you should Focus :
- Make sure the company is experienced in commercial air conditioning installation.
- Ask about warranty and service contracts. This is important because you want to make sure that you insure your air conditioner in case anything goes wrong after you install it. Make sure the company you work with offers a warranty or service contract so that you are covered in case of any problems
Surecool offers a premium Aircon installation to our commercial customers as per their office space needs. We have well experienced technicians who can easily do Aircon installation in your place with ease.
Avoid these things before installing an aircon.
- Don’t choose second-rate aircon parts
- Don’t buy air conditioners of inappropriate length
- Don’t buy cheap products
- Don’t choose the wrong place to put the aircon
- Do not place more than the distance between the fan coil and the compressor
- Don’t buy second-rate wires
We are here to help you to buy the best Aircon as per your wish. Feel free to contact us now .