If your Mitsubishi air conditioner isn’t blowing cold air, there could be a few reasons why. Here are a few potential reasons why your air conditioner isn’t giving you the cold air you’re looking for:
- The air filter could be dirty : This is a common issue, and one that’s easy to fix. Simply clean or replace the air filter and see if that helps.
- The aircon might be low on refrigerant : If this is the case, you’ll need to have a professional recharge the system.
- The aircon could be overworked : If it’s been running constantly, it might just need a break. Turn it off for a few hours and see if that helps.
- There could be an issue with the compressor : If the compressor is not working properly, it will not be able to generate enough cold air. This is a more serious problem and will require a professional to fix it.
- Wrong size of unit : The unit is not big enough for the space it is supposed to be cooling. If your air conditioner is too small, it will struggle to cool the room and the air coming out of the unit will not be as cold as you want it to be.
- Finally, check the thermostat : If it is not set properly, the unit will not generate enough cold air.
If your Mitsubishi air conditioner is not providing enough cold air, there are several possible causes. Try checking the power, compressor, air filter, and thermostat. If all of those things check out, it’s time to call a professional.
Surecool aircon is here to provide the best service for all types of aircon issues. If your Mitsubishi aircon is not cold enough? Just contact Surecool aircon service. We are here to solve the issue professionally. Contact us today !!