It is important to maintain your aircon in Singapore to ensure it is working properly and efficiently. Here are 10 tips on how to do so:
- Schedule regular servicing and maintenance. This will help to ensure that your aircon is running smoothly and efficiently.
- Clean the filters and coils regularly. This will help to remove any dirt or debris that could clog up the system and cause it to work less efficiently.
- Check the refrigerant levels. The refrigerant is what helps to cool the air, so it is important to make sure that it is at the correct level.
- Inspect the air ducts. Make sure that there are no leaks or holes in the ducts, as this can lead to air loss and decreased efficiency.
- Check the thermostat. The thermostat controls the temperature, so it is important to make sure that it is set correctly.
- Clean the outdoor unit. The outdoor unit of the aircon is exposed to the elements, so it is important to clean it regularly to prevent dirt and debris from clogging up the system.
- Check for leaks. If there are any leaks in the system, it can lead to decreased efficiency and higher utility bills.
- Inspect the electrical connections. Make sure that all of the electrical connections are tight and secure.
- Test the system. Regularly test the system to make sure that it is working properly.
- Be proactive. If you notice any strange noises or smells coming from your aircon, be sure to contact a professional for help.
Why I should Maintain my aircon in Singapore?
In Singapore, the hot and humid weather can take a toll on your air conditioner. That’s why it’s important to maintain your aircon regularly. An aircon that is not regularly maintained will not only require more energy to run, but it will also not be as effective in cooling your home. A well-maintained aircon can help you save on your energy bills and keep your home cool and comfortable.
There are a few reasons why you should maintain your aircon unit on a regular basis:
- It helps to improve the air quality in your home or office.
- It keeps your energy bills down.
- It helps to prolong the lifespan of your aircon unit.
- It helps to keep your home comfortable during the hot and humid months.
So, how often should you service your aircon in Singapore?
It is recommended that you service your aircon at least a 3 month once. However, if you use your aircon regularly, you may need to service it more often. A good way to tell if your aircon needs servicing is to check the filters. If the filters are dirty, it means that the aircon is not being properly maintained and will require more energy to run. If you’re not sure how to service your aircon, you can always contact a professional aircon servicing company. They will be able to do a thorough check of your air conditioner and make sure that it is running efficiently.
Hope, Now you will know about the aircon maintenance of in Singapore.Aircon Mainatance is vital prominent to save our cost from repairs and aircon for prolong years. So don’t neglecting the air con maintenance and keep the cooling as more fresh.
If you want to do the aircon maintenance, Just hire Surecool aircon service for service contract or regular service. We provide best top notch aircon maintenance service for all over in Singapore. For more details, please contact us today !!